Welcome...we are the Shah's!
Whoever said that dreams were only dreams....well this is what dreams are made of. When you put your heart and soul into something you want that you have been dreaming, you can turn that dream into reality.
Hope you enjoy.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Gabe's one of many babyshower (Ust Corp)
Gabriel had three babyshowers. August 1, 2010. This is one of the three I had given to me as a surprise. Outh's work was so kind, caring and very generous for throwing me a surprise babyshower. Thank you!
Outh and I have been married for 4yrs but have been together 10yrs. We were high school sweethearts. Im his bonnie and he's my clyde! We started dating Summer of 2000 and were off and on in between but got back together around September 2003. We made it official by going exclusive in August of 2004. We got engaged July 29, 2005 and a year later got married. If I could do it all over again, I would still choose him. Who ever knew you would meet your soulmate at the age of 5!
We have a beautiful daughter, Kareena who is the light of our lives. She is my angel sent from above. We are now expecting another one at the end of this summer.
We are currently back living in Layton, Utah. We were in Massachusetts, but its good to be back home. I am currently working for the Ogden City Justice Court as the Court Clerk and Outh works for Ust Corp. as the QC.
Life is good and we are cherishing and taking everymoment in day by day!
No comments:
Post a Comment