This is what dreams are made of....

Welcome...we are the Shah's!
Whoever said that dreams were only dreams....well this is what dreams are made of. When you put your heart and soul into something you want that you have been dreaming, you can turn that dream into reality.
Hope you enjoy.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Summertime....

Today has been so nice, weatherwise! Summer is finally here. I need to go summer clothes shopping. With this pregnancy, I want summer dresses, long summer dresses. When I was pregnant with Kar, I wore only short summer dresses, so something different.
Paly and I went to the spa and its been such a long time since I had a facial, it was very much needed. I enjoyed it so much and I was telling Outh, he needs to go get one. I would have done a massage, but I won't feel comfortable, so maybe after Gabriel is born I will have at least an 1 to 2 hr massage! :)
Outh took me and Kar shopping at the mall just to kill time before with head over to San's house for a bbq tonight. I found this long tube top summer dress I like. I wanted to wear it to Tarick's 1st birthday party! Yay.
Tarick and Kar have missed each other so much since Kar moved out. My mom watches Kar while me and Outh go to work and to our surprise Kareena is so attach to my mom! Its so funny! Kar has really adapted and adjusted well since we moved to Utah and my family are so happy to have us closer to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment