This is what dreams are made of....

Welcome...we are the Shah's!
Whoever said that dreams were only dreams....well this is what dreams are made of. When you put your heart and soul into something you want that you have been dreaming, you can turn that dream into reality.
Hope you enjoy.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

First Home!

So its been two to three weeks since we've moved into our own place. I mean this is the first time Outh and I have lived together alone. We love it! Its so nice to have our own place and not worry about anything. Kareena loves it. I thought it would be hard for her to adjust but the very first night, she roamed around and did her own thing.
It was my mom and I who picked out the place and fell in love with it. Outh hasn't seen it until the day we moved in and he was so impress. He has worked so hard to finally make our dreams come true. Big thanks to my momma and poppa who has always been our back bones and our biggest supporter in our marriage and we are so thankful to have them in our lives and love them very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment